How do you use the word insatiable?
Table of Contents
- How do you use the word insatiable?
- What type of word is insatiable?
- What is unappeasable mean?
- What does you're insatiable mean?
- What does insatiable love mean?
- What is a nymph person?
- How can you tell if a girl is hypersexual?
- What does it mean if a girl is a nymph?
- How can you tell if a girl is a nymph?
- What does hyper sexualized mean?
- Which is the best definition of the word insatiable?
- Which is an example of an insatiable appetite?
- What did Neel Miller mean by the word insatiable?
- What does the Bible say about human beings have insatiable nature?
How do you use the word insatiable?
Insatiable sentence example
- Success only stimulated his insatiable ambition. ...
- If memory serves, you were the insatiable one this morning. ...
- The attention of European diplomacy at this time was concentrated upon the king of Prussia, whose insatiable acquisitiveness disturbed all his neighbours.
What type of word is insatiable?
not satiable; incapable of being satisfied or appeased: insatiable hunger for knowledge.
What is unappeasable mean?
: not to be appeased : implacable.
What does you're insatiable mean?
: incapable of being satisfied : quenchless had an insatiable desire for wealth.
What does insatiable love mean?
Not satiable; incapable of being satisfied or appeased; very greedy; as, an insatiable appetite, thirst, or desire. ... An example of insatiable is a desire for more and more money that never goes away.
What is a nymph person?
The definition of a nymph is a mythical spirit or goddess, or a beautiful young woman. ... A sexually mature and attractive young woman.
How can you tell if a girl is hypersexual?
According to the ICD-11, the most common symptoms of hypersexuality include:
- being focused mainly on sexual activities, leading you to leave other aspects of your life unattended, including personal care.
- engaging in repetitive sexual activities and fantasies that often cannot be stopped at will or controlled.
What does it mean if a girl is a nymph?
: excessive sexual desire by a female.
How can you tell if a girl is a nymph?
Common symptoms of nymphomania
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Feelings of shame or inadequacy.
- Repeated, uncontrollable behaviors (compulsion)
- Repeated, unwanted thoughts (obsession)
What does hyper sexualized mean?
Compulsive sexual behavior is sometimes called hypersexuality, hypersexuality disorder or sexual addiction. It's an excessive preoccupation with sexual fantasies, urges or behaviors that is difficult to control, causes you distress, or negatively affects your health, job, relationships or other parts of your life.
Which is the best definition of the word insatiable?
Definition of insatiable : incapable of being satisfied : quenchless had an insatiable desire for wealth Other Words from insatiable Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about insatiable Other Words from insatiable
Which is an example of an insatiable appetite?
Impossible to satiate or satisfy. An insatiable appetite; an insatiable hunger for knowledge. Constantly wanting more; that cannot be satisfied or appeased. The definition of insatiable is an appetite for something that cannot be satisfied. An example of insatiable is a dog who cannot ever get enough to eat.
What did Neel Miller mean by the word insatiable?
Miller had an insatiable curiosity for mastering challenges, said his wife of 52 years, Rosemary. — Susan Du, Star Tribune, 5 Apr. 2021 There’s the reality of Neel’s own personality, ever-present in her work; her insatiable curiosity about people; and her instinct for pushing the envelope, especially by cajoling her sitters to pose nude.
What does the Bible say about human beings have insatiable nature?
Making such observations is helpful in evaluating the self. We need to remember that coveting violates the basic principle of God's way of outgoing concern. It also keeps us from listening to God, so we must be attuned to detect its presence.